- Information about: internal market, regional policy and structural funds, quality and safety of products, competition, social policy, industrial policy, environment, consumers and health protection, technological research and development, tourism and culture, fund for Countries of the East and of the Balkan area and for developing countries, agriculture, fishing, informational society and e-commerce.
- Assistance to small and medium enterprises (SME) for the participation in community projects and for finding partners.
- It carries out training initiatives on community issues of general interest to the Veneto economic and social factory.
- It manages the APRE Veneto Desk which aims to promote the participation of Veneto enterprises in EU research, development and technological innovation programs.
- It conducts projects activities by participating in community tenders for sectors of interests to SMEs, the chamber system and local institutions.
- It participates in other assistance and information networks to promote SMEs in third countries.
- It collaborates with Regione Veneto for the spread of information on regional politics and for the provision of specific services for the SMEs.
- It offers a service of information and assistance about European public procurements and international ones, the “EuroAppalti” Service.
- It is a REACH territorial information Desk.
- It participates in support activities for company innovations on industrial property issues*.
- Eurosportello Inform, a fortnightly information dispatch that offers an easy-to-read summary of all the news at EU level.
- Guide to integrated management system (quality, security, environment)
- Guide to the European Union funding.
- Guide to internship and career opportunities in institutions and agencies of the European Union
- Grant opportunity for the implementations of projects in the Balkan area
- Business guide for SMEs that want to invest in New Member States
- Startup guide for women business
Last modified: 10 May 2021