The working group is composed of the officials of the offices of the Veneto Chambers that promote services in the field of guidance or those operating in the New Enterprise Service. The objective of the Working Group is to create a network of FILO desks able to guarantee a single point of access for users seeking services and information on the issues of orientation and entrepreneurship. Regional coordination has several advantages, including:
- establishment of a network of offices (persons) willing to share their knowledge;
- regional exploitation of the network’s skills;
- the presence of a coordinating body (Unioncamere del Veneto) to initiate and maintain relations with the institutions at regional level;
- the presence of a single institution to search for sources of funding for the activities of the Network;
- uniform access to notices;
- ability to network internationally.